All of us at EdCast would like to wish you a healthy and prosperous new year. Thank you for your continued interest in all that we are doing to deliver the best learning and knowledge sharing solution to businesses of all sizes and their learners around the world.
2016 was an amazing year at EdCast thanks to your passion and support for redefining how we all learn and share knowledge. Here are some of the highlights and updates.
Our customers, and their stories, inspire us to rush into the office every morning. During 2016 we are immensely proud of the organizations who have joined the EdCast family. They include:
- GE, HP Life, Dell EMC, NASSCOM, Wyndham Hotels, Perelman School of Medicine, VMware, Salesforce, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Sustainable Development Goals (United Nations), and more…
At our core, we are a technology company and our product team did us proud in 2016 with many ground breaking advances. Some highlights include:
- The single largest index of learning content aggregated from all your internal and external learning resources, contributed by your experts and from the best of the web
- The industry’s first fully integrated live video-streaming right from a mobile device
- The most advanced artificial intelligence and machine learning based content curation and learning personalization
- The first enterprise ready Virtual Learning Agent – who we call Alex and who responds to your voice commands
- An intelligent learning chatbot that lives inside of Slack
- A learning feed that provides contextual learning and knowledge from inside Salesforce
2016 was a year of great learning, growth and excitement at EdCast. Some of my personal highlights include:
- Closing our Series B round (led by GE Asset Management) of $16 million in April 2016.
- Expanding our team of bright and committed people across the globe. We are extremely proud of the talent we have attracted and the talent we continue to develop.
- Hosting our second annual user conference (Future of Learning 2020) with more than 200 people in attendance. This event is fast becoming known at the “Davos” of Learning and Knowledge Technology with some of the biggest names in the industry as speakers. Check out the highlights of the event.
- Attending the United Nations to accept an award for the work we performed to support the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals initiative for world-wide education.
- Continuing to expand our content partnerships to include the most respected learning providers in the industry
- Being honored with many industry awards, including:
As for 2017, we have hit the ground running by partnering with Josh Bersin, Principal and Founder of Bersin by Deloitte, to host a webinar where he will discuss if we are seeing the beginning of the end of the learning management system as we know it. It’s an important topic. We encourage you to attend – register now.
We have an amazing year of continuous innovation planned for 2017 and we look forward to sharing our progress with you. In the meantime, we welcome the chance to hear about your achievements and your plans for 2017. If it has been awhile since we discussed everything that EdCast now has to offer for your learning needs, let’s reconnect.
Thank you for your interest and support. Together we will make 2017 a great year!
All the best in 2017,
The EdCast Team